Silent Cries of Victims written by Margaret Ellen Sweet, an Autobiography of Horror.
Silent Cries of Victims takes the reader on a journey through reality and hell, straight into child abuse, domestic violence, child molestation, and more and drives the reader home by waking them up to reality while facing life world concerns about religion, government, law, abuse and more.
Paperback: 282 pages
Publisher: First Published by Authorhouse: Published now by PublishAmerica
Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.2 x 0.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 11 ounces
Silent Cries of Victims
- CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE – Words from Concerned Women (thingsthatmakeyougohmmmm.wordpress.com)
- Breaking the cycle of domestic violence (thestate.com)
- Zimmerman Accused of Child Molestation by Family Friend Who Says His Family “Never Liked Black People” (clutchmagonline.com)
- Jury convicts man in Erie child molestation case (goerie.com)
- 35% Of Women Suffer Domestic Abuse Worldwide; Health Effects Of Partner Violence Can Be Dire (medicaldaily.com)
- Scream and no one will hear you: Palestinian Women and Domestic Abuse (squiggles4900.wordpress.com)
- Children suffer too (will7101.wordpress.com)